(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for a content strategist to help shape the direction of content standards and communication guidelines for ads and business products at Facebook.
You're perfect for this role if you are versatile. You love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. You're a strong communicator and know how to build consensus for ideas, in addition to delivering high-quality content results. You have experience with enterprise or ads product content. You are inspired by product design: you understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight process to have a huge impact.
- Drive the creation, governance and communication of content standards and communication guidelines for Facebook's ads and business products
- Research and define terminology and naming frameworks for ads and business products
- Collaborate with content strategists, designers, researchers, product managers, and others to serve a global content audience
- Optimize workflows and processes for efficient, high-quality content creation
- Help apply and maintain consistency in Facebook products, and evolve Facebook's voice
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show an experience across different content types. You may show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Experience working on enterprise or ads products in a content capacity
- Experience building and socializing content standards and/or terminology
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top