(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for content strategists to partner with Facebook designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for Facebook products, continually improve that content, and evolve Facebook’s voice and content standards. You’re perfect for this role if you: ;Are versatile: you’re able to plan and write content for mobile and web interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work. ;Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile and web experiences. ;Understand design thinking and user experience. ;Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout Facebook experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Facebook’s voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals in Tel Aviv
- 5+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences
- Speak and write English fluently (native English speaker preferred)
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show a breadth of experience across a range of content types. You may wish to show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Proficiency in Hebrew a plus
- Experience with social products preferred
- Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top