(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for a Content Strategist to partner with Facebook designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for Facebook products, continually improve that content, and evolve Facebook's voice and content standards. You will be joining the Protect and Care team in London, a team dedicated to looking out for the well-being of the Facebook community by making sure our products are safe and supportive, especially in times of need. Our product work spans across a wide spectrum of negative experiences that can happen on or through our platform—from spam, to account security, to safety issues, to sensitive life moments.
You're perfect for this role if you:
;Are versatile: you're able to plan and write content for mobile and web interfaces, including interaction flows, product tours, transactional emails and launch education materials, as well as apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work. ;Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for mobile and web experiences. ;Understand design thinking and user experience. ;Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
Medical Benefits ;Dental Benefits ;Vision Benefits ;Pension Benefits ;Life Assurance ;Ride2Work ;Childcare Benefits ;Gym Benefits ;Transport benefits ;Laundry Benefit
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature and other content throughout Facebook experiences
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Facebook's voice
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals in London
- 5+ years working with content for mobile or web experiences
- Speak and write English fluently (native English speaker preferred)
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show a breadth of experience across a range of content types. You may wish to show us content you've created for user interfaces, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
- Experience with social products preferred
- Information architecture or responsive content experience a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top