(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a content strategist who’s passionate about copywriting and creating product experiences about the cultural moments and holidays that people celebrate on and off Facebook.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
Are versatile: you’re able to plan and write content for web and mobile interfaces, create short and long-form copy that resonates with a global audience, and apply consistent standards and elevate the overall quality of our work
Love hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile and tailoring tone to different experiences
Understand design thinking and user experience
Love to partner with researchers to gain empathy for different audiences
Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including News Feed promotions, deeper product experiences and interface language
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve Facebook’s voice
- Collaborate with designers, illustrators, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global audience
- Share your work and give feedback to teammates
- Promote content strategy and writing quality at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals
- 5+ years working with content for web or mobile experiences
- Consumer magazine or journalism experience
- Please include a link to samples of your work that show experience across content types and tones.
- You may wish to show us content you’ve created for user interfaces, marketing campaigns, magazine or news clips, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or product launch content.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top