WhatsApp is the world's fastest growing communication company with over 1.5 billion active users globally. We help bring friends, families, communities, soccer groups, doctors, storm chasers, and millions of others together. We are just getting started. We are looking for proactive and motivated people to join our team.
We need people with a passion for both the product and an outstanding user experience - those who constantly look for solutions to problems and evaluate ways to be more efficient and effective. We are a team that thrives on people identifying ways they can contribute to get the job done. Our collective unique backgrounds and strengths help us to reach team goals. Using your start-up mindset and your experience with smartphones, you will help support and test awesome features used by millions of current WhatsApp users. If you are looking for a fun full-time job, have an Android, iPhone, Windows Phone or other smartphone, and consider yourself a smartphone gadget geek, keep reading...
- Oversee the content strategy for a product area or set of features, draft clear, actionable support content based on the strategy
- Apply, maintain, and evangelize content standards and best practices
- Help to evolve WhatsApp's voice
- Collaborate with operations, product, marketing, communications, and legal to explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight, frequently changing deadlines
- Leverage data to improve WhatsApp's support experiences and troubleshoot known issues
- 2+ years experience working in a technical writing or content strategy role
- Experience with planning and drafting online help content and customer support responses for social media platforms and/or mobile apps
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience multitasking and managing priorities
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Eligible to work in the US
- No international relocation
- Project management experience and ability to work through ambiguity and execute complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Experience with content analytics tools
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top