Content Program Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for a content program manager to drive operational excellence in Facebook's content strategy team by managing onboarding, training and recruitment and outreach efforts. Content strategy creates the communication experiences in Facebook products. You're perfect for this role if you: Have demonstrated experience driving resource, process and relationship improvements in a fast-moving team. You understand design thinking and user experience and thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses lightweight process to have a huge impact.
- Manage roadmap for building and scaling content strategy career development, outreach and diversity programs
- Drive improvements to onboarding and training programs
- Project manage content strategy internal events and external outreach efforts
- Partner with cross-functional teams to build operational efficiencies with content strategy
- Establish clarity by synthesizing information, removing complexity and clutter and sharing it back to the right audiences.
- Identify key metrics/measures that will be used to evaluate success and validate the business impact of programs
- Align cross-functional stakeholders on objectives and goals for programs, gather and prioritize requirements.
- Work with other central design disciplines to scale employee onboarding and training efforts
- Partner with recruiting to support content strategy recruiting efforts
- Be independent and thorough in examination and analysis, alongside results oriented
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in liberal arts, business or related field
- 5+ years work experience in project management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions
- Experience building and leading employee development programs (training, recruiting, outreach)
- Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills with focus under pressure
- Organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a content or user experience design team
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top