Content Partnerships Programs Lead, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Content Partnerships team focuses on building value for publishers and creators through a variety of content acquisition efforts. The Content Partnerships Programs Lead will work cross-functionally to conceptualize, execute, manage and improve monetization programs that are empathetic to partner needs and business operations. The Content Partnerships Programs Lead will work across a range of initiatives requiring a broad mix of work - some more strategic/early stage and some more operational/later stage. He or she will partner with and influence stakeholders across the company including legal, finance, operations, and engineering. This individual will collect feedback on existing programs from the partnerships organization and work to improve workflow and identify efficiencies. It's imperative that this individual understand a publisher or creator's business to ensure the processes we build make sense.The ideal candidate will be analytical, structured, and detail-oriented with a keen focus on building scalable operations. This person will be comfortable understanding contracts and key business terms and at ease in complex cross-functional environments. This is a full-time position and is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Translate business and legal terms into an operational workflow within the constraints of a still-developing platform
- Take ownership of existing programs, working closely with other operational teams to make quick decisions impacting partner value.
- Provide strong problem-solving leadership related to the operational approach for partner monetization initiatives, identifying potential risks and the most critical issues to resolve
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and operational tactics for programs using sound analysis and impact metrics to support positions
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company including legal, finance, product management, as well as the payment, emerging business and media operations teams
- Influence cross-functional working team meetings efficiently and effectively, with ability to connect dots and drive key decisions
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Operations, or 6+ years with MBA/Master's degree
- Project management skills with an eye for detail
- Problem solving ability with experience providing business insights and recommendations from data sets, both individually or in a group setting
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a changing environment
- Master's degree or secondary degree
- Experience with media, online advertising, consumer tech consulting or sales operations
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top