Content Partnerships Manager - Production, Media Partnerships
(Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Monetization Partnerships team focuses on building value for publishers and creators through a variety of content acquisition efforts. The Content Partnerships Manager, Production will work cross-functionally to strategize, execute, manage and analyze Facebook's approach to talent with a focus on development and production for series programming. This person will be well-versed in the core aspects of content production and will handle the negotiations of a heavy volume of fast-paced production matters. This person will be a thoughtful dealmaker, an excellent communicator and at ease in complex, cross-functional environments. This person will understand the art of collaboration and is capable of supporting team members in a productive and positive way. This is a full-time position and can be located in either Facebook's New York or Los Angeles office.
- Building a strategic, scalable approach for talent dealmaking in both scripted and unscripted, environments (including writing, producing, directing and on-screen talent agreements)
- Negotiating talent agreements in partnership with the Facebook legal team and production partners
- Negotiating production related agreements (including production services agreements and related agreements) in partnership with the Facebook legal team
- Managing and communicating cross-functional aspects of talent and production agreements
- Drafting deal summaries and assisting with other special projects
- Providing on-site coverage for original programming when necessary
- Performing other day-to-day tasks as needed
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years work experience in the media ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience negotiating talent agreements in a talent business affairs or similar capacity at a network, studio, entertainment law firm, production company or agency
- Working knowledge of the television industry ecosystem and business dynamics.
- Project management skills with an eye for detail
- Problem solving ability and with experience providing business insights and recommendations based on data
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a changing environment
- MBA or JD
- Experience with streaming video platform deals
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top