Content Partnerships Lead, India
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a seasoned deal maker and manager to lead our partner monetization and content acquisition efforts in India on the central media solutions team within the Media Partnerships organization. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to Facebook's video efforts while creating and launching sustainable revenue platforms for creators. The ideal candidate will have experience with complex negotiations in sports and entertainment with a solid understanding of the content marketplace in India. This person must have experience building and managing content acquisition and/or business development teams responsible for strategic negotiations across content verticals. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners to execute programs and partnerships that drive meaningful value to media partners and individual creators. You will work closely with the vertical media partnerships teams as well as operations and legal, among others, to deliver results. The Media Partnerships team at Facebook works closely with the leading content creators in the world and is responsible for both managing those relationships and driving product adoption.
- Initially be the primary deal-maker in India for the central team, eventually helping to scale efforts by building a team
- Help extend the processes developed stateside to India while adjusting accordingly for the market
- Advocate for and represent the needs of media companies and creators while balancing those needs against Facebook's objectives
- Inform the necessary policy and legal agreements to support monetization programs, then negotiate said agreements with partners
- Inform the operational requirements for managing partner programs, such as reporting details, payment flows, etc
- Support program creation leveraging quantitative analysis and industry research
- Represent Facebook in meetings with executives from other companies
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced, and highly iterative environment
- 10+ years experience in content acquisition or business development in entertainment media & technology environment
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to define, develop and lead programs in a changing environment
- Experience with direct deal negotiation, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations
- Facility for identifying strategic concerns and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus
- Interpersonal skills and ability to develop working relationships both inside and outside of Facebook
- Knowledge of media (traditional & digital), online business models, video communities and Internet/consumer technology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn about new technologies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top