Content Marketing Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced content marketing manager for its Publisher Solutions SMB team to build and implement content strategy for integrated campaigns focused on driving adoption of Facebook's partner products. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading all content marketing efforts for lower funnel marketing campaigns. This role requires the ability to collaborate with analysts, growth leads, and cross-functional marketing partners to develop, test, and optimize messaging and creative. He/she will lead the content marketing efforts from strategy and execution to distribution. This person will be asked to demonstrate thought-leadership, creative thinking, and the ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment. This position is full-time, based in our Menlo Park offices.
- Build the content strategy for integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels to drive lead generation and product adoption
- Understand the customer journey and develop a personalized content plan for maximizing engagement and customer success
- Partner with cross-functional teams in marketing, policy, communications, legal and design to develop content for lifecycle email campaigns and cross-sell programs
- Create a repository of demand generation content such as ad and landing page copies, trigger emails, case studies etc.
- Structure ongoing tests to measure program impact and effectiveness of copy, creative and channel
- Own content success metrics and analytics and obsessively track and measure results, gather insights and optimize content for conversion
- Evaluate market trends and product fit to develop targeted messaging for developer and gaming audiences
- Optimize the funnel through email nurture, content and social channels
- Ensure content is on-brand, consistent in tone, and complies with SEO best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of content marketing/content strategy experience
- Experience marketing to developer and/or gaming audiences
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity for content development
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for design and content deliverables
- Understanding and interest in the developer marketing and gaming space
- Experience telling a compelling story and drive engagement
Back to top