Content Analyst, Media Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Content Analyst to develop and activate insights about how people find and consume digital content. The Media Partnerships team at Facebook works with the leading content publishers in the world, in entertainment, sports, news, and other verticals. This is a unique opportunity to conduct analysis to drive content strategy decisions across Facebookâ€™s family of apps. The role will report to our Content Analytics Lead and is based in Menlo Park.
- Develop research and measurement approaches for evaluating the success of content published on Facebook and consumed by people around the world.
- Deliver data-driven, actionable insights about global and localized content for the Media Partnerships Creative Strategy team and other teams within the company.
- Leverage knowledge of video industry business dynamics to drive scalable content investments decisions.
- BA or BS degree
- 4+ years of experience, including conducting research/analysis projects
- Experience analyzing data to tell a story and make recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of SQL driving analysis and reporting of trends
- Experience modeling outcomes in Excel
- Communication experience
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Knowledge of entertainment, sports, news, or other media content
- Knowledge of Hive, Tableau, a programming language, or related tools
- Understanding of global video consumption trends
- Knowledge of a major language in addition to English
- 4+ years of experience in consumer technology or media company
Back to top