Content Analyst, Media Partnerships
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Content Analyst to develop and activate insights about how people find and consume digital content. The Media Partnerships team at Facebook works with the leading content creators in the world, in entertainment, sports, news, and other verticals. This is a unique opportunity to conduct analysis to understand how and why people on Facebook consume digital content from these creators. The role will report to our Content Analytics lead in the Media Partnerships Research team and is based in Menlo Park.
- Develop research and measurement approaches for evaluating the success of content published on Facebook and consumed by people around the world.
- Track content performance by building dashboards and writing reports for the Media Partnerships Creative Strategy team and other teams within the company.
- Work closely with other analysts on the Media Partnerships Research team to understand how major media publishers, influencers, and public figures are using Facebook and Instagram to connect and share with people around the world.
- Develop a robust internal network of coworkers working on a variety of related initiatives and become a go-to expert on how and why audiences around the world find and consume content on Facebook.
- BA or BS degree
- 3+ years of experience, including conducting research/analysis projects
- Ability to analyze data to tell a story and make recommendations
- Experience with SQL and Excel to drive analysis and reporting of trends
- Communication skills
- Ability and experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Knowledge of Hive, Tableau, a programming language, or related tools
- Knowledge of a major language in addition to English
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top