Consumer Product Marketing Manager, Goodwill Marketing Programs
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook takes a unique approach to building brand love by baking our brand marketing straight in to the product experience. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial consumer brand and product marketing leader with a track record of building and managing a suite of successful brand marketing content programs.The right person is passionate about innovating on our largest content program today which communicates about events and moments that are happening in communities and around the world. The right person is also excited to bring new ideas for new content programs that people around the world see every day. You’re creative yet analytical, have a track record of leading high performing teams, and care deeply about creating brand experiences that delight and inspire people on Facebook.
This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Be the voice of the consumer.
- Craft a compelling, innovative content program vision and strategy, and get executive alignment behind it.
- Navigate and bring order to a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic organizational and operational effort to deliver best-in-class work efficiently and effectively.
- Lead and manage the efforts of internal cross-functional teams and external agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs at scale.
- Help teams work smarter not harder by developing effective processes and system to scale your brand communications globally.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans.
- Conceive of and execute innovative marketing plans owning the positioning, messaging, creative assets, and strategies that drive our sentiment metrics.
- Manage and develop a high performing team.
- 10+ years of experience in consumer brand marketing, consumer content marketing, or consumer internet.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- A track record of managing teams and influencing cross-functional partners.
- Experience at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Detail oriented and proven project management skills.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- BA/BS degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top