Consumer Product Marketing Manager, eCommerce
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a talented product marketer who knows the ins and outs of Commerce, and can lead our efforts to drive campaigns that connect our consumers to Facebook's brand and products for e-commerce. The ideal candidate has a relentless focus on driving growth and bringing to market new ways to empower people and/or businesses around the world to buy and sell in a meaningful and value-add way to Consumers. This person understands the shopping trends, the different market dynamics, competitive landscape, and most importantly how to positively impact Consumer sentiment and drive new behavior. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams as well as developing and executing against global launch plans. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- Develop and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategy to successfully launch new products and grow Consumer awareness and usage.
- Develop and ensure consistent usage of positioning, messaging, targeting and channel strategies. Work with internal and external agencies to develop compelling creative briefs and produce differentiated assets.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR.
- Develop marketing strategy and plan to achieve consumer product goals, with emphasis on driving Consumer awareness, usage, and retention.
- Analyze consumer needs and identify/prioritize problems and new opportunities. Stay connected with how our product is evolving and evolve our outbound marketing agenda and strategy to align.
- Ensure impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place. Be accountable for reviewing program results to ensure continued improvement of marketing programs.
- Help build and manage our team's outbound marketing capabilities. Act as subject matter expert on planning and executing outbound campaigns on owned and paid platform.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Research, PR, Design, Engineering, Analytics, Comms Planning, Creative and more) to deliver world-class product marketing programs.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Consumer Product Marketing,Consumer Marketing or Digital Marketing capacity (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements and with relevant cross-functional partners to drive product launch strategy and ongoing life cycle/engagement marketing).
- Hands-on experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns, including experience with go-to-market and brand-building/acquisition marketing tactics.
- Experience in driving businesses or consumers to adopt product or service experiences, strategic aptitude, understanding of product sensibilities, creative development skills, and analytical skills.
- Experience constructing strategy and creative briefs, providing feedback and delivering engaging creative with stories.
- Data-driven individual with experience executing work from concept to completion.
- Experience in eCommerce space partnering with product teams to identify and bring to market solutions with clear Consumer benefits.
- Experience with CRM lifecycle marketing with a data-driven mindset.
Back to top