Consumer Product Marketing Manager, Consumer Ads E2E Experience
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a talented marketer to join the Consumer Product Marketing team who can lead and own partnering closely with product the overall end-to-end consumer experience for ads. The successful candidate must be a relentless consumer advocate, detailed oriented, passionate about giving people the best experience, data-driven, and a self-starter. This is an FTE position that will be based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Lead and implement best in class GTM end-to-end consumer experience for ad launches
- Develop consumer facing messaging and assets to support end-to-end experience
- Drive and own detailed audit and documentation of consumer flows
- Drive informed recommendations and changes to optimize existing experiences leveraging consumer insights and behavioral data
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including product, insights, analytics and customer service) to build optimal consumer experiences and influence product development
- Be the key stakeholder for consumer across ads product roadmap and prioritization
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years experience working in a consumer technology and/or corporate company
- 6+ years in consumer product marketing
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Communication experience
- Creative agency experience (either working in or managing agency relationships)
- Experience in campaign development and marketing execution
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top