Consumer Product Marketing Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Consumer Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product marketing team, and support and delight our global community. The right person loves driving execution with excellence. You will be responsible for understanding the target consumer, influencing product strategy, driving go-to-market planning, and evolving the product brand. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Participate in overall product narrative and 6-month marketing strategy and plan to achieve product goals.
- Influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed.
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, PR, Design, Data Science and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity.
- Help build and evolve product brand identity, identifying and supporting the delivery of impactful creative assets, including product websites, videos, brand campaigns, and more
- Support and coordinate the efforts of internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management, PR, Design, and others
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- 4+ years of experience in consumer marketing or related discipline
- Experience in product marketing
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Creative, Social Sciences
- Internet or technology industry experience
- International experience
- Copywriting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top