Consumer Marketing, Digital Media Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Digital Media Manager who is knowledgeable and passionate about the Facebook brand and its consumer and developer products to join its Communications Planning team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with digital media and analytics across various markets, ensuring the success of marketing campaigns across a number of different capacities. The ideal candidate has a relentless focus on establishing a foundation for new teams, mentoring people through new situations. She or he must have the ability to partner with cross-functional teams within the organization to establish alignment, best practices, and opportunities for collaboration. Track record of driving marketing objectives with experience across digital media channels with a focus on the Facebook advertising platform. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Serve as thought leader on the role of media in delivering meaningful impact for the Facebook brand, consumer and developer products.
- Own media strategy, media planning and influence measurement for Facebook brand and product initiatives.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams ranging from Ads Product to Marketing Analytics to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps for consumer marketing efforts
- Project manage complex work streams and initiatives across marketing objectives
- Stay abreast of key media and advertising trends and innovations to bring to future product marketing campaigns and potentially expand the scope of marketing efforts
- Streamline processes and build scalable solutions to support a rapidly growing number of Marketing campaigns across brand and product. Continue to build the team's identity and establish working relationships with the brand and product marketing team
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years professional experience in digital media, and/or consulting, demonstrating leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Facebook and other digital advertising platforms in crafting media solutions that drive outcomes
- Experience working and building relationships with cross-functional groups
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills, distilling large problems into actionable learnings and outcomes
- Team oriented and can work across all levels of management, teams, and disciplines
- Experience with direct response and brand marketing, data and technology solutions, advertising technology, and partnerships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Knowledge of SQL/Hive
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top