Consumer Communications Manager, Product Content
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an executive communications professional to support our social good and goodwill efforts.
The role will join our social good and goodwill communications team to help us write speeches, briefings, blog posts, social posts, presentations, Q&As and more. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record supporting high-profile communications and social media efforts in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Creative thinking and project management skills, as well as keen attention to detail, are a must. This person should also have a deep understanding of Facebook and our community. Candidates should excel at working collaboratively with executives and colleagues, and consistently deliver high-quality work, sometimes under severe time constraints.
This position is based in Menlo Park, California.
- Draft and edit communication materials for executives and other leaders (including op-eds, blog posts, speeches and more)
- Provide strategic counsel on communications opportunities for executives
- Support the communications team on executive messaging, launch announcements, and internal/external communications programs
- Help source, develop a wide range of communications materials including social media posts and assets
- Work closely with creative teams on social media content
- Manage an ever-changing content calendar of all social media activity
- Become a source of internal expertise on language
- Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, journalism, or English
- 7+ years of work experience in communications, journalism or similar
- Prior experience leading social or communications programs and partnering with executives
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top