Computer Vision Engineer (Oculus)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Computer Vision is a key ingredient in developing great virtual reality technology. We are looking for an exceptional software engineer with a proven track record in a computer vision (e.g., segmentation, modeling, detection and tracking). As a Computer Vision Engineer at Oculus, you'll be solving challenges at the forefront of computer vision that transform virtual reality from dream to reality. We're looking for a creative engineer to usher in the next era of human-computer interaction by solving hard and exciting computer vision problems.
- Develop creative computer vision software for a variety of Oculus products.
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision.
- Develop novel real-time 3D scene reconstruction techniques and delivering image-based rendering systems.
- Apply machine learning to computer vision problems.
- Implement GPU-optimized high performance algorithms.
- Contribute research that can be applied to Oculus product development.
- Develop robust software for integrating multiple sensors and tracking systems.
- Prototype hardware and software solutions for tracking, detection and modeling.
- Perform research that enables modeling and tracking the human body.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- 3+ years developing and designing Computer Vision technologies and systems
- 3+ years of experience engineering in C++
- Background in 3D reconstruction and image-based rendering
- Knowledge in efficient algorithms, 3D geometry, machine learning, software systems, information theory
- Prototyping skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top