Computer Vision Engineer, Architecture
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
At Oculus, we are developing the future of virtual reality. As a Computer Vision Architect, you will work in a small and very dynamic team across multiple technologies and disciplines such as algorithms, software, and hardware to deliver outstanding products. You will have the autonomy to make priority decisions requiring creative problem solving and communicating your architectural vision across multiple teams.
- Develop technical system specifications for computer vision, including the definition of sensors, optics, computational engines, algorithms, and machine learning.
- Analyze and test systems and technologies.
- Develop algorithms and embed algorithms into real-time embedded platforms.
- Work closely with engineering teams in and outside the company across multiple disciplines.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Physics.
- 7+ years’ experience in delivering computer vision based products including practical coding experience in C++ and developing algorithms with computer vision technologies.
- 5+ years specializing in computer vision technologies in either detection, classification, or 3D imaging
- PhD/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in leading engineering teams
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top