Compliance Specialist, Contingent Workforce
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The People Operations Compliance Specialist – Contingent Workforce will work closely with our internal teams to manage the compliance aspects related of our Contingent Workforce Program. The ideal person will exhibit the ability to think analytically while maintaining a high-level of confidentiality and organization in a fast-paced environment. This role will be focused on driving consistency across the program in supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and partners as well as overall reporting and metrics.
This role is full time and located in our Menlo Park Headquarters.
- Partner with Employment Counsel, HRBPs, managers, and People Operations teams globally
- Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation & change control processes, and communicate status within business partner organizations
- Identify creative solutions to unique challenges
- Vendor management and evaluation of vendor engaged to provide the services
- Identify issues proactively based on discussions with business partners
- Influence at all levels of the organization and stand ground
- 3+ years of Compliance, operations, audit, or process improvement experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
- Strong computer skill including proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience with Excel including pivot reports, vlookups, and charts/graphs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
- Vendor tracking and management, holding them to SLAs
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience working in contingent workforce
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top