Compensation Business Partner, APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Compensation Consultant to support the growth of its Compensation team in the design, delivery and measurement of innovative, competitive and analytically driven compensation programmes across Asia Pacific (APAC).
Reporting to the Head of APAC Compensation & Benefits, this roles offers the opportunity to contribute to the cultivation of a vibrant Facebook culture as it continues to scale internationally. As a key member of the team, this person will contribute at all levels and be mainly a builder/executor type who is comfortable getting into the day to day details. He/She should enjoy working in dynamic and high-growth environments and has experience aligning competitive regional programs with a global company's Compensation philosophy and strategy. This role will be based in Singapore.
- Support the evolution of Compensation programs, focused on attracting & retaining key talent across an increasingly diverse workforce & business
- Consulting with business leaders on compensation decisions and strategy
- Influence global compensation philosophy & programmes by articulating APAC specific needs and market practices
- Support the partnership with HQ Comp peers to ensure consistent rollout & adoption of global Comp programmes across APAC
- Design and implement effective communication and education strategies for compensation programmes across APAC
- Develop key metrics to analyse programme trends & effectiveness, drive strategic design decisions based on data
- Market analysis and insights for new and existing roles
- Support recruiters with compensation offers
- Analytics for new or existing compensation programs
- Job evaluations, workforce classification projects
- Compensation planning, program administration, compensation program automation projects
- Responding to compensation-related questions from managers, HR business partners and recruiters
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or another field that uses quantitative analysis
- 10+ years of experience in compensation analyst/consultant role, ideally in a fast growth performance driven cultures
- Experience in compensation field on a pan Asian basis from market positioning to administrative details
- Demonstrable partnership, influencing skills, communication skills and customer support
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships & credibility with business leaders & present well formulated points of view
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment, backing up proposals with good data
- Be a highly collaborative team player & great partner, focus on the doing the right thing to take care of our people & support the growth of the business
- Good mix of hands-on, operational and design/strategy experience
- A solid knowledge of International compensation programs from market positioning to administrative details
- Highly change orientated & great at prioritising
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple priorities, and across multiple countries
- The ideal candidate will bring high energy & a focus on impact
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top