Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Compensation Analyst with strong analytical and operational experience to work with recruiting on offers, metrics & reporting, and communication & training related to new hire compensation. This full-time position is located in our Menlo Park office.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions
- Participate in the research for, and ongoing development and administration of a compensation program that matches Facebook's needs
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods
- Develop compensation models and conduct statistical analysis
- Analyze trends in compensation and build intelligence through reporting
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process
- BS/BA in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, consulting, finance, compensation or a similarly applicable field
- Experience in Excel, including experience building analyses and models
- Knowledge of VBA, especially as it relates to Excel and its object model, or programming/scripting experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
Back to top