Community Support Project Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.We are seeking a resilient self-starter who is eager to learn, collaborative and a proven team player. We count on specialists who are passionate about protecting users, and are excited to build systems to support millions of people. We value people who can strategically drive the team using macro-level insights, while still caring for micro-level cases affecting people around the globe. We're targeting an intellectually curious and creative individual who is comfortable operating in ambiguity — a strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook's community support processes, products and policies
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products
- Partner with regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook's global user base
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering or equivalent team
- 3+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 3+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- 3+ years of experience working with Excel
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Experience working in a technology company or consulting firm
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top