Community Support Project Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. The Cross Process team within CO works on improving the support experience for different Facebook products - from content like videos and photos to communities like Groups and Pages. The team focuses on ideating, testing and implementing process improvements that enable us to prevent bad experiences for the Facebook community by efficiently reviewing these products at scale and ensuring the review is accurate and achieves the best outcome for the community. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of Facebook's community support processes, products and policies
- Analyze complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements
- Track and analyze key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to improve the community support experience on our existing suite of products
- Partner with regional teams to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook's global user base
- Use problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- 4+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 4+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- 4+ years of experience working with Excel
- 4+ years experience using SQL queries or R to perform advanced analysis
- Experience communicating results of technical analyses with non-technical partners and leadership teams to influence the strategy of those teams
- Experience in one of more of the following programming languages: Python, PHP or Haskell
- Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related field
- Experience working in a technology company or consulting firm
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top