Community Strategist, Global
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Community Strategist to join us on the product marketing team for Facebook Groups. You'll be responsible for engaging group admins, the community leaders who create and manage groups that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Over 1 billion people use Facebook Groups every month and there are tens of millions of active groups on Facebook, each run by passionate group admins who are responsible for the growth, health, and leadership of these diverse communities. If you're passionate about building community using Facebook Groups, we'd love to talk.
This role will support our vibrant network of Facebook Power Admins groups. The right individual will be a passionate advocate for both our Facebook mission as well as the product experience of Facebook Groups.
- Establish frameworks and initiatives to drive engagement and foster a sense of community
- Expanding upon existing marketing strategy with innovation and emerging verticals
- Own an always-on content calendar, collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure content adheres to consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Plan new structured content series designed to engage and educate our community and work with agency partners to bring these ideas to life
- Connect the dots between group admins and the product/marketing teams at Facebook
- Surfacing community feedback in a structured manner and collaborating cross-functionally with product marketing and support teams
- 4+ years of experience as a community strategist, with a proven record of creativity and innovation in community management on behalf of a brand
- Experience as a Facebook group admin
- Experience supporting a product organization with new feature announcements and bug reports
- Experience managing a social editorial calendar, developing content, and managing a design agency
- Drafting experience, with experience in editorial or content strategy
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams and stakeholders
- Experience prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, adapting with changing priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Experience in content marketing or marketing strategy
- Experience with people management or driving team process
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top