Community Risk Assessment Analyst
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Community Risk Assessment team seeks to identify and prioritize emerging community policy enforcement risks and lead offensive investigations to better understand them. We're seeking a Community Risk Assessment Analyst with a passion for uncovering emerging risks. They will be able to easily adopt an external perspective when making evaluations. Successful candidates will also excel at project managing investigations and delivering compelling risk assessments to partners.
- Conduct investigations to bring deeper understanding and knowledge of potential risk areas to our community
- Work with key stakeholders to identify community risks
- Develop a framework for prioritizing perceived community risks
- Utilize expertise of risks to shape how we approach offensive investigations
- Synthesize investigative findings through the creation of reports and presentations that provide a coherent narrative assessing and mitigating risk.
- 6+ years relevant experience in content enforcement, public policy, press management, or internet safety
- Experience leading projects from inception to completion
- Experience in international internet/social media content issues
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses with partners to influence the strategy of those teams
- Demonstrated analytical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience operating strategic projects with cross-functional partners
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top