Community Manager German, Community Operations
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a community-building expert to join our growing Community team. This person should be passionate about supporting and engaging with the Facebook community, enjoy acting as the face and voice of their community, and have experience tackling tough problems at scale. This is a multi-faceted position and an opportunity to be part of a growing team. This is a full time position based in our Dublin headquarters.
- Support, educate, and build relationships with the people who use Facebook
- Align with the Menlo Park community team to help manage and grow the Facebook Help Community, with a focus on the German market
- Drive projects and strategies to ensure overall forum health, and that peoples’ questions and feedback receive high-quality, timely answers
- Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language using Facebook’s voice
- Create scalable strategies to engage, educate, and highlight broader community as well as active members
- Leverage data to identify trends, provide actionable insights, and improve Facebook’s product and support experiences
- Fluent in written and conversational German
- 2+ years of experience in community management, customer advocacy or marketing communications
- Experience with and passion for building communities
- Deep understanding of Facebook with a passion for improving people’s experience on the site
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you’ll be interacting with and responding to people who use Facebook on multiple platforms and across a wide variety of products and experiences
- Comfortable acting in the public sphere and cultivating community advocates
- Experience defining and tracking metrics and reporting on the effectiveness of your contributions to the community
- Comfort and experience working with senior leadership
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top