Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced community strategist to join us on the product marketing team for Facebook Groups. You'll be responsible for engaging group admins, the community leaders who create and manage groups that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Over 1 billion people use Facebook Groups every month and there are tens of millions of active groups on Facebook, each run by passionate group admins who are responsible for the growth, health, and leadership of these diverse communities. If you're passionate about building community using Facebook Groups, we'd love to talk.
This role will support our vibrant network of Facebook Power Admins groups. The right individual will be a passionate advocate for both our Facebook mission as well as the product experience of Facebook Groups.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: ;Medical Benefits ;Dental Benefits ;Vision Benefits ;Pension Benefits ;Life Assurance ;Ride2Work ;Childcare Benefits ;Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms ;Transport ;Laundry Benefit ;Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
Posted Monday 15th October 2018- Monday 12th November 2018
- Handle day-to-day community moderation of a Facebook group, which includes approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments
- Manage and publish a content calendar, ensuring content adheres to consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Foster a sense of community with group members by engaging with the community and responding to questions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify new ways to drive engagement and interaction within the community
- Represent the Facebook brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
- Experience as a Community manager, including experience as a Facebook group admin
- Ability to craft and manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space
- Experience supporting a product organization with new feature announcements and bug reports
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines amidst a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
Back to top