Community Lead, Social VR
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As a part of that mission, we are pioneering the future of social virtual reality applications. As a Community Lead for Social VR, you will be responsible developing the community engagement for Social VR across all relevant channels. You'll work closely with marketing and communications to drive community engagement, events and build social campaigns and programs.
- Develop and implement community strategies and best practices across various social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and others
- Build creative partnerships with influencers and advocacy groups.
- Manage social media campaign execution and scheduling including day-to-day content sourcing and creation as well as post-campaign analysis
- Lead a small cross-functional team focused on developing community efforts
- Work with product marketing to support campaigns
- Partner with Customer Support team on social care strategy and messaging to customers
- Test, optimize and analyze campaigns and projects based on key metrics
- Understand the interests and behaviors of our target user segments and how to effectively engage with them
- 5+ years of managing social media and community platforms
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Analytical mindset with ability to understand how social campaigns deliver impact marketing and company goals
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- PC and/or console gaming
- Experience working in gaming, with an understanding of engaging the audience
- Experience managing
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top