Communications Manager, Workplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Workplace by Facebook is the next generation enterprise communication platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world using Workplace. Workplace's mission is to give the world a place to work together.
Facebook is looking for a communications manager to support the needs of Workplace, which is growing quickly.
The ideal candidate will have enterprise experience and a track record of successfully creating news moments around both product and feature launches, customer wins and other proactive moments. This person should have strong contacts with technology, business and enterprise press in the US, UK and beyond. This individual should excel at working collaboratively and cross-functionally with both the Workplace product and sales teams, as well as communications team peers and senior leaders within and outside the Workplace team. Things move quickly and change quickly at Workplace; this individual should be able to roll with it.
- Develop proactive and reactive communications strategies and day-to-day media handling around all product and feature launches, customer wins and other moments
- In collaboration with product, partnerships and sales teams, develop proactive communication plans for products and issues associated with Workplace
- Develop and media train spokespeople across product, sales and partnerships teams to increase visibility and impact
- help executives deliver messages succinctly and articulately.
- Organize press materials, press briefings, media sessions, and events
- Work cross-functionally with leaders and executives within the Workplace team and across the company as well as peers in communications across the globe
- Build relationships with media, industry analysts, influencers and other external stakeholders.
- Work with and manage external PR agencies.
- Minimum bachelors degree
- extensive experience in business, product communications, B2B/enterprise preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top