Communications Manager, Monetization APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to support international monetization efforts and programs. The Communications Manager will have strong experience in executing high-profile communications initiatives, is an excellent writer, and has knowledge and interest in the concepts and technologies for online and interactive advertising. This position is full-time, based in our Singapore Office.
- Help with execution for APAC public relations programs related to monetization products and programs
- Work closely with external PR agencies for monetization products and advertising as well as broader growth and product initiatives
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company
- Drive positive APAC coverage in business and advertising trade media
- Support and manage the creation of comms programs, press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries in APAC
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events (in conjunction with country comms leads)
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople as necessary
- Become a key part of the APAC comms team so that we increase our understanding of the monetization agenda, products and priorities
- Work closely with APAC sales leadership and help manage our comms presence at key events (e.g. MWC, Ad week, Cannes)
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in English, Communications or related field
- 10+ years professional experience in communications or public relations, both agency and in-house preferred
- Experience working in Internet, Technology and/or Advertising PR industries
- Experience working with business and bloggers to achieve communications goals
- Experience in managing PR agencies, contractors and project management
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top