Communications Manager, EMEA Monetization
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to support international monetization efforts and programs in EMEA. The Communications Manager will have strong experience in executing high-profile communications initiatives, is an excellent writer, and has knowledge and interest in the concepts and technologies for online and interactive advertising. This position is full-time, based in our London office.
- Lead executive comms for Facebookâ€™s VP of EMEA, including media, managing her appearance at events, and content on social channels.
- Provide additional executive comms support to EMEA leaders across the business, including leaders from Facebookâ€™s SMB, Creative Shop, Marketing Science and Audience Network teams.
- Work closely with EMEA sales leadership and help manage our comms presence at key events (e.g. MWC, Ad week, Cannes).
- Create and manage press-facing messaging and training collateral for Facebookâ€™s VP EMEA and other regional execs.
- Lead proactive communications programs to support Facebookâ€™s ad products and business objectives across the region.
- Manage reactive and crisis comms for monetization issues, supporting comms teams across EMEA to handle and respond to breaking news stories related to the business.
- Coordinate regional product and program launches, working closely with comms leads from countries across EMEA, and support and manage the creation of local comms programs, press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries in EMEA.
- Oversee Workplaceâ€™s global comms efforts, with the Workplace lead reporting directly to you, supporting proactive storytelling for Workplace customers and products, Workplaceâ€™s attendance at industry events, and Workplace hosted events.
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company.
- Become a key part of the EMEA comms team so that we increase our understanding of the monetization agenda, products and priorities.
- Minimum Bachelorâ€™s Degree in English, Communications or related field.
- 8+ years professional experience in communications or public relations, both agency and in-house preferred.
- Experience working in Internet, Technology and/or Advertising PR industries.
- Experience working with business and bloggers to achieve communications goals.
- Experience in managing PR agencies, contractors and project management. Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Posted: Thursday 24th May 2018 Closing date: Thursday 21st June 2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top