Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook's Marketing Partnershipâ€™s team is looking for an experienced communication project manager to develop and manage messages and communications plans to third party partners, as well as internal sales and partnerships teams. This individual will coordinate a global communications plan across several internal teams, including public relations, product marketing, legal, developer, and sales teams. The individual will create and support announcements and communications across a diverse ecosystem of agencies, software developers, and resellers.
The ideal candidate for the role is a proactive, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-orientated environment. The candidate should possess communication and organizational skills, as well as sufficient technical skills to communicate to a developer audience. A background in communications and channel sales, ideally with experience in consumer and Business-to-Business technology. Interested candidates should have a proven track record of helping manage projects and meet urgent deadlines, and demonstrate strong critical thinking skills multi-tasking capabilities. Understanding of Facebook's products/platform at a business and technical level is a must.
This position is full-time and based in our Menlo Park office.
- Develop and execute communications projects and strategies to a diverse set of Facebook partners and advertisers around the globe, across both technical and non-technical audiences
- Coordinate cross-functional communications projects across internal Facebook teams, including but not limited to public relations, product marketing, channel marketing, legal, developer, policy, sales and partner teams
- Ensure that messages across marketing channels (blogs, newsletters, websites) are synched with more direct messages related to program updates, product changes, and partner action-items
- Drive goals of partner awareness, internal messaging alignment, and communications coverage, relevance, and timeliness
- Optimize and simplify technical communications to a diverse set of technology partners
- Create, edit and proofread communications to ensure quality and consistency
- Design, manage, and track projects and communications in an organized and efficient manner
- Serve as a strategic business partner to sales and partnerships teams, with a focus on providing real-time guidance, building relationships and gathering insights
- Help develop processes for a two-way flow of information between partnerships and sales support organizations (e.g., marketing, product, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in marketing, partnerships or communications
- Sales or agency account management, strategic planning and public relations experience
- 1+ years experience working with technical content for developers and developer outreach
- Experience creating product or technical marketing copy
- Portfolio of created content for technical audience, like API documentation, technical playbooks, and technology tutorials
- Demonstrated understanding of Facebook products and platforms
- 1+ years Channel Marketing experience
Back to top