Communication Designer/Art Director (The Factory)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's internal agency, The Factory, is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook's products and mission. We design all user-facing communication including product marketing, brand campaigns, films, user education and in-product experiences. We produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce our core brand values and continue to evolve the Facebook voice and tone. We are looking for a designer to join the team with a background in digital product and brand design. You must be comfortable working across many media. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You have a strong point of view on design. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding.
- Lead branding and user education projects
- Collaborate with writers, engineers, strategists and product managers
- Designing in-product experiences, web experiments and conceptual brand expressions
- Deep understanding of product design and project strategy
- Concepting and prototyping for various projects
- Portfolio link on resume
- Portfolio features user-friendly product design, web design and branding work
- 5+ years experience in designing for brand and product
- Prototyping experience (Sketch, Origami, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience articulating design decisions
- Track record of self-initiated projects
- Knowledge of content strategy
Back to top