Collaboration Technology Labs Program Manager
- Austin, TX
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Collaboration Technology team is part of the Enterprise Engineering Organization and is responsible for Enterprise Collaboration applications, office technology design & deployment, Event Production, and Video Infrastructure Operations. Collaboration Technology Labs Program Manager (CT Labs PM) is a new role expected to drive innovation into the organization and lead product-thinking efforts. Identify opportunities to bring first, second, and third party features and products into the FB internal environment, run research and development, and funnel ideas, features, and products into the Operations teams. This role will work cross functionally across Collaboration Technology to identify, test, and operationalize new products and services to make the Enterprise more productive. This role is the first full-time position dedicated to future-thinking lab research and will define the success criteria for the division.
- Connect with first party product development across cross functional teams to identify which internal tools and features can be incorporated or scaled into the existing offerings.
- Learn the industry of enterprise Collaboration Technology to test and incorporate industry-leading products and services.
- Drive Collaboration Technology organization to re-orient around proactive product and feature development.
- Identify and present relevant data on current product usage to propose new opportunities to increase productivity, reduce complexity of toolsets, and reduce cost.
- Create lightweight mock-ups for internal dogfooding (testing our own products) with criteria to grow adoption.
- Represent Collaboration Technology and Enterprise Engineering as a proactive thought leader.
- Product manage new features/services as they integrate into the standard deployment process. Communicate target usage and roll-out plans.
- 7+ years experience managing complex programs in large corporate environments.
- 3+ years experience driving innovation into Operations organizations.
- Experience working at the pace of technology companies.
- Experience building a vision and team from scratch.
Back to top