Client Solutions Manager, Turkish (Finance/Travel/Entertainment)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
- Client Development â€" Drive Clients success leveraging Facebookâ€™s products and technology developments as an industry thought leader in social media and digital advertising. Manage strategic marketing conversations with Clients, brand and directâ€"response focused marketers and advice Agencies and Clients on the best customized solutions.
- Relationship Management - Build and manage key relationships within Clients, Agencies, Partners (media, creative, FMP, etc.). Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the managed Clients, including escalation and troubleshooting to solve agency/client issues.
- Campaigns Strategy, Media Planning, Measurement - Work closely with the Client Partner/s to drive critical advertising initiatives. Outline solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPIâ€™s. Manage and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations. Outline measurement solutions based upon key KPIâ€™s and related research projects coordination.
- Platform & Products Education â€" Responsible for educating Clients on products, new solutions and best practices. Drive product innovation based upon Client needs. Manage advertiser Ads and Page education, questions and related issues in order to build a strong foundation for clientâ€™s Facebook presence.
- Campaigns Management, Optimization â€" Manage revenue delivery and budget spend, including optimization suggestions and providing targeting recommendations. Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts assigned. Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities across the managed portfolio and coordinate with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue. Troubleshoot to solve advertiser issues including campaign performance, product bugs. Drive revenue growth and track performance of managed Clients.
- Project Management and Analytics Excellence - Coordinate complex advertising solutions and integrations to drive and optimize marketing objectives. Develop and manage analytics dashboards, run ad hoc analysis to advise clients (e.g. ads and pages data/insights reporting, understanding performance across multiple accounts, setting up reports and ad hoc analysis). Cross functional collaboration for campaigns management of complex solutions.
- Relationship Management - Build and manage key relationships within Clients, Agencies, Partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.). Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the managed Clients, including escalation and troubleshooting to solve agency/client issues .
- BA/BS and Master degree preferred BS in Marketing, Economics or Business, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science.
- 7+ yearsâ€™ experience working directly with with top-tier agencies (advertising/digital/media), media and/or Financial Services/Travel/Digital industry and demonstrated leadership experience.
- Passion for Facebook and our mission and familiarity with Facebookâ€™s ad products. Experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebookâ€™s ad solutions.
- Ability to work independently, flexibility, critical thinking, and capability to solve problems in a structured manner.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written & verbal) at all levels of an organization and / or at external speaker events.
- Ability to apply rigor, methodologies and use technology to execute, assess, and explain complex brand and performance marketing solutions.
- Experience working with Facebook APIs.
- Ad tech experience is a plus.
- Analytical skills are essential. Advanced Excel skills mandatory, with experience analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights. Understanding of major advertising success metrics.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL or relational databases, statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS are a plus.
- Understanding of the mobile/app or video technology and landscape a plus.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Laundry Benefit 201 UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Date Posted: August 13, 2018 Closing Date: September 13, 2018
Back to top