Client Solutions Manager, Tech and Telco, German
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The CSM for Facebook’s Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 1000, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for managing a portfolio of advertisers from the automotive industry,drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing your customers’ complex Facebook advertising campaigns, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The CSM will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction within the Tech and Telco Vertical. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Hamburg office and will initially be a 12 month maternity contract.
- Account Management of a portfolio of advertisers from the Tech and Telco industry
- Oversee the campaign performance, budget spent, and the revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to, identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts, and cooperate with your Client Partners to drive incremental revenue.
- Build and manage relationships with agencies (media, creative, performance) and Facebook Marketing Partners.
- Project manage complex work streams with internal and external partners.
- Consulting your clients on Media Planning, Campaign Strategy & Measurement Solutions based upon relevant KPI’s.
- Be the Facebook Platform and Ads Products expert to your clients and agencies, and educate them on our latest product developments and best advertising practices.
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership abilities required.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding and passion for the Tech and Telco verticals, in terms of traditional and online marketing (Direct Response marketing, Branding, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Relationships with marketing decision makers in industry an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Avid knowledge of competitive set
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook’s ad products
- Fluency in German is essential
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top