Client Solutions Manager, Southern Europe
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Client Solutions Manager to project manage the execution of Facebook Southern Europe strategy with Digital Natives customers (E-commerce, Dating, Travel, Media-Entertainment). As such, the main responsibility will consist in working together with the Facebook teams with 20 selected customers of the region and contribute to enhance our solutions. The position will be based in our Dublin office (EMEA HQ) and report directly into the Director for Southern Europe. Due to the industry focus, a very profound digital expertise is essential. The Southern Europe Client Solutions Manager for Digital Natives strategy is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships (specifically with 20 customers member of the Digital Natives Club in Southern Europe), project manage one of Facebook's key priorities in EMEA and become a global expert in advanced solutions in the advertising digital space (Tech, Creatives and Measurement). With proven understanding of online advertising (both Performance and Branding) this role is responsible for partnering with international sales teams to develop industry relationships and support the sales strategy with 20 customers, drive revenue by designing and optimizing complex opportunities, and use deep data and analytics to build a consultative solution for these customers. The Southern Europe Client Solutions Manager for Digital Natives strategy will establish and strengthen international relationships with a focus on driving performance (both DR and Branding), knowledge transfer & business partner satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, robust project management skills and very analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Sales and cross-functional collaboration Partner with Sales Managers, Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers (across France, Spain, Italy and Portugal) and key cross-functional teams (rPMM, Measurement, Creative Shop, Auction Dynamics and Solution Engineering) to make sure that full potential value is delivered to the 20 customers of the Digital Native Club and best practices are leveraged and shared across EMEA. The CSM Southern Europe will mainly focus during the first 6 to 9 Months on 20 customers in Southern Europe. They are members of the Digital Native Club and they are beta-test advanced solutions in the Digital Native space.
- Program Management: Based on the learnings of the Digital Natives Club (20 customers), oversee the execution of the Southern Europe strategy with Digital Natives customers, which is one of the top priorities in the region. Set deadlines, coordinate the action plans and keep the teams accountable in delivery. The objective being to scale the learnings across all the Digital Natives customers of Southern Europe.
- Sales and cross-functional collaboration Partner with Sales Managers, Client Partners and Client Solutions Managers (across France, Spain, Italy and Portugal) and key cross-functional teams (rPMM, Measurement, Creative Shop, Auction Dynamics and Solution Engineering) to make sure that full potential value is delivered to customers and best practices are leveraged and shared across EMEA.
- Impact on few key selected customers Engage with Client Partners and Client Solution Managers in the region on few key selected customers to co-develop with them the future of Facebook's solutions with Digital Natives Customers.
- Partner with sales teams on local business practices and ensure alignment with all teams
- Ensure that the Digital Natives Strategy contributes to the broader strategy and business results in Southern Europe (and EMEA).
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 7+ years' experience working in consulting and with Digital Natives companies and demonstrated leadership experience required
- Broad experience with the digital industry and business trends in the industry (ad-tech, creativity, agencies, Measurement)
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Relationships with marketing decision makers in industry
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insights
- Knowledge of SQL or relational databases preferred
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a international team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Profound understanding of advertising success metrics
- Avid knowledge of competitive set
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top