Client Solutions Manager MBA Intern
(Chicago, IL – Menlo Park, CA – New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
This role on the US sales team will have an outstanding opportunity to build cross-functional and sales team partnerships, provide leadership and business/marketing insight, and deliver on strategic initiatives to drive investment from and education for our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific marketing solutions, customer treatments and drive revenue by providing client and sales tools and optimizing current offerings. This individual will help define Facebook’s overall approach and strategy in the vertical, work with key partners to develop vertical insights and solutions to grow advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong marketing acumen, consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Partner with Client Partners, Client Solution Managers and Vertical Leadership to define Facebook’s overall approach and focus in the vertical
- Develop work plans, synthesize market related data, lead analysis and help define the overall business approach to Facebook’s success in the vertical
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, based on advertiser and agency knowledge
- Identify and prioritize business opportunities that increase the effectiveness of and impact made by the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Current First Year MBA Student with a graduation date between December 2017 and August 2018
- Prior experience working directly with Fortune 1000 marketers and/or traditional and new media companies (established relationships with key customers in Travel, Ecommerce, CPG, Autos, Government, Restaurants or Ad Agency industries a plus)
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships (financial modeling and analysis, and familiarity with advertising terms & conditions preferable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Limited travel may be required
- Permanent U.S. work authorization required as company sponsorship is not available
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top