Client Solutions Manager, Gaming, Emerging Markets
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop lasting partnerships with some of our largest mobile games advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific marketing relationships and drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Singapore office.
- Drive critical advertising initiatives through to delivery
- Drive strategic marketing conversations with our gaming partners to define objectives and provide recommendations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to scope out business opportunities and to deliver results (i.e. facilitating plans & recommendations from such teams as product, marketing and customer solutions through to implementation)
- Set and maintain goals with clients for all Facebook advertising objectives (brand, audience and performance)
- Optimize campaigns to meet client objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients, including escalations
- Fluent English and good understanding of SEA emerging markets and gaming industry is desirable
- Previous experience working directly with new media companies (established relationships with key customers in the mobile industry preferred)
- Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships (familiarity with advertising terms & conditions preferable)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues in an effort to be the customer advocate within Facebook
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Advanced Excel skills, including experience analyzing large data sets and surfacing actionable insights
- Basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL preferred
- Travel is required
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top