Client Solutions Manager - Financial Services
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our Facebook customers in the Financial Services sector at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimising complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative up-selling and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Customer and Industry Knowledge
- Develop a deep knowledge of Digital Marketing, and accompanying Facebook solutions.
- Demonstrate strong industry knowledge, and in-depth understanding of the UK Retail Banking and Consumer Finance industries.
- Relationship Management
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams.
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships.
- Analyse data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions.
- Platform and Product Expertise
- Drive education on Facebook product, company updates and share Facebook best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business.
- Influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback
- Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
- Provide and oversee Facebook marketing strategy, align with client's key business objectives.
- Translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesise results into recommendations)
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations)
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience working with marketing and/or media companies
- Proven ability building and managing client relationships at all levels
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail
- Experience analysing data sets, providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Experience leading and managing initiatives with support from team/manager
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's level degree preferred
- In depth knowledge and understanding of financial services sector desirable
- Experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad products preferred Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Posted: Tuesday 22 May Closing date: Tuesday 19 June
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top