Client Solutions Manager, Fashion
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a Client Solutions Manager (CSM) to join our Global Marketing Solutions team. Based in Amsterdam, the CSM will be part of our Fashion team, which provides marketing solutions to a range of EMEA based multi-channel and online advertisers in one of Facebook's fastest growing verticals. The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts Facebook customers at the core of everything they do. This person has a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of online (performance) marketing, the CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, solution-oriented, curiosity and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.For this role, we are looking for an entrepreneurial, yet strategic individual who puts customers at the core of everything – someone who understands the importance of solution focussed, scaled learnings. The role is a new position, and an outstanding opportunity to drive thought leadership through platform and product expertise, acting as the go-to expert in media strategy, planning and measurement. Success in this position requires strong consultative selling capabilities, close collaboration with the global client partners, natural entrepreneurial spirit, ruthless prioritization, influential presenting and profound analytics skills. We look for an 'enabler' leader mentality rather than servant, and the ability to establish a strong global partnership team in a constantly changing environment with high expectations, and big focus on team work. This position will be based in our Amsterdam office, reporting into the Head of Performance Benelux, with a functional connection to the Head of Client Solutions in our EMEA HQ in Dublin.
- Has a good Customer and industry Knowledge
- Has a good knowledge of (Digital) Marketing, Technology, and accompanying Facebook solutions
- Has used ad tech / online marketing technologies and understands how to implement them for an effective and efficient marketing strategy
- Builds and manages relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- In partnership with the Client Partner, identifies, creates, and implements marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Drives solution innovation based on client needs rather than implementing existing solutions
- Defines lighthouse innovation opportunities with focus on projects that unlock new sources of revenue
- Serves as external product consultant, educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnerships
- Translates business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations)
- Consults clients and agencies on planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns.
- Analyses data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Is able to present in front of C-Level representatives at key clients
- Works and collaborates with diverse group of internal cross functional teams
- Ability to work cross-regionally and cross-culturally
- 4+ years' previous experience in marketing, media and/or consulting companies
- Experience within the marketing industry and business development trends within the industry, preferably with a Consumer and/or Retail expertise
- Understanding of (online) (performance) marketing and major advertising success metrics
- Experience in working effectively with cross functional teams and across different levels of senior management (internally and externally)
- Experience of working in matrix organizations, able to orchestrate project and initiatives throughout multiple stakeholders
- Experience with analyzing datasets delivering upon actionable insights required, advanced Excel skills preferred
- Need for strong project management, communication and prioritization skills and internal/external partner management
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in an experienced team
- Ability to confidently present to external clients
- Strong passion for Facebook and our mission
- Fluent in English, Dutch a great to have
- Willing to travel (25%)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top