Client Solutions Manager, eCommerce Disruptors
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's DACH eComm vertical team is a strategic and analytical solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, serve as a consultative product expert, and lead media planning, strategy and measurement to some of our highly performance-driven top clients in the DACH eComm portfolio.
With a passion for marketing, this role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships, using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and to translate them into comprehensive solutions and strategies that deliver on our client's business objectives, whilst driving growth in innovative ways.
Success in this position requires outstanding analytical skills, the ability to build consultative client relationships, excel at working with internal cross-functional partners, and thriving in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Berlin office.
CLIENT SOLUTIONS MANAGER, ECOMMERCE DISRUPTORS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with the Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Analyse data and insights to identify areas of opportunity, and guide the strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions to drive growth
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Develop Media strategy
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams
- Guide the media, creative and measurement strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving Facebook campaigns performance
- Project manage internal operations and complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM).
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills, and the curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Advanced analytical skills, experience with analysing datasets and delivering actionable insights, to be confidently presented to external clients
- Strong business level English
- BA/BS degree preferred
- German Language Skills
- Advanced Excel skills, experience working with data visualization tools, SQL
- Ability to travel as needed for client and agency meetings (est. 2x per month on average)
- Experience working with or at hyper growth companies
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top