Client Solutions Manager, Ecommerce
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Taiwan office.
- Responsibilities:Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:
- Manage and provide consultation on complex advertising solutions and integrations
- Outline measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI's
- Manage revenue delivery and budget spending, including optimization and targeting solutions recommendations. Platform & Product Expert:-Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments
- -Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices
- -Drive product innovation based on client needs
- -Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.).Project Management:-Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients
- -Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to
- -Manage analytics and dashboards E.g. client facing data/insights reporting, deep understanding in performance across hundreds of client accounts…etc.
- Cross-functional collaboration on all projects. Relationship Management:-Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (e.g. media, creative, marketing partners. etc.)
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams.
- BA/BS degree preferred BS in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Physics, Stats, Economics or Business but with a focus on analytics
- 8+ years' experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working with direct clients from E-commerce is a plus
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally)
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook's ad solutions preferred
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top