Client Solutions Manager, eCommerce
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebookâ€™s DACH eComm vertical team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, serve as a consultative product expert, and lead media planning, strategy and measurement to some of our highly performance-driven top clients in the DACH eComm â€digital nativeâ€ portfolio. With a passion for the online marketing world and tech, this role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships that deliver on our clientâ€™s business objectives, whilst driving growth in innovative ways. Being comfortable with using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and translating them into comprehensive solutions and strategies is key to being successful in this role. Success in this position requires the ability to build consultative client relationships, excel at working with internal cross-functional partners, thriving in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Dublin office.
- Account management
- Managing a portfolio of sophisticated top-accounts from the DACH eComm sector, whilst contributing to grow them strategically as their Facebook consultant, and meeting demanding quarterly revenue, growth, and solutions adoption goals.
- Marketing Solutions Expert
- In partnership with the Client Partner, identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Use data and insights to guide the strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption
- Media Strategy
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams
- Guide the media, creative and measurement strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving Facebook campaigns performance
- Project manage internal operations and complex work streams
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and growing a portfolio of clients/accounts within the online (marketing) or tech sector, and a proven track record of overachieving on revenue, growth and solution adoptions goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM).
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills, and the curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment.
- Being comfortable with using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns and translating them into comprehensive solutions and actionable insights.
- Being confident in presenting these insights and solutions to external clients.
- Experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies having demonstrated leadership experience, preferred.
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Proven track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Ability to travel as needed for client and agency meetings
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top