Client Solutions Manager, eComm, DACH, German
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's DACH eComm vertical team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do.
This is an excellent chance to create and lead key relationships, serve as a consultative product expert, and lead media planning, strategy and measurement to some of our highly performance-driven top clients in the DACH eComm portfolio.
With a real passion for marketing, this role is responsible for building executional and functional partnerships, using data sets and analytics to detect performance patterns, and to translate them into comprehensive solutions and strategies that deliver on our client's business objectives, whilst driving growth in innovative ways.
Success in this position requires excellent analytical skills, a focus on client service, excelling at working with internal cross-functional partners, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This position is based in our Dublin office.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our culture welcomes people's diverse perspectives and creates a positive environment where everyone belongs.
- As the Facebook Marketing Solutions Expert in your pod, you will identify, build, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for your clients, in partnership with your Client Partner.
- You will make use of data to guide the strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions for your clients, and to deliver actionable insights on the performance and optimization potential of Facebook marketing campaigns.
- Serve as external consultant to educate clients and agencies on product solutions and adoption.
- Outline and lead the Creative, Media & Measurement set-up to deliver against your clients' critical metrics.
- Project manage work streams, collaborating with a diverse group of internal cross functional teams and partners.
- Lead internal account operations and portfolio management (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.).
- Advanced analytical skills
- experience producing and interpreting data-sets on which to deliver actionable insights, which can be confidently presented to external clients.
- Effective and creative problem solving and decision making skills, and the curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM).
- Experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies having demonstrated project leadership experience.
- Experience collaborating effectively with XFN teams, demonstrating attention to detail, and involving all levels of management.
- Consistent track record of delivering on quota and obtaining positive reviews.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team.
- Fluency in German and English is required
- BA/BS degree.
- Solid familiarity with Facebook's ad products.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience working with data visualization tools, basic understanding of SQL.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top