Client Solutions Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're seeking a Client Solutions Manager (CSM) to join our Middle-East Global Marketing Solutions team. Based in Dublin, you will be part of our Online Services & Media team, which provides marketing solutions to a range of EMEA based multi-channel and online advertisers in one of Facebook's fastest growing verticals. The CSM is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts Facebook customers at the core of everything they do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. The CSM is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Industry Knowledge & Relationship Management
- -You'll develop a deep knowledge of the startup ecosystem in the Middle East.
- -You will build and handle relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners).
- -You'll work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross functional teams.
- Platform Expertise & Marketing Solutions Authority
- -In partnership with Client Partner, you'll identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners.
- -You'll be a consultant educating and advising clients on product solution, standard methodologies and marketing strategies, aligning Facebook solutions' with client's key business objectives.
- -You'll analyze data and insights to guide implementation and direction of Facebook solutions.
- -You'll influence product innovation based on client needs and feedback.
- Media Planning, Strategy, and Measurement
- -You'll translate business objectives into campaign strategy, proposing campaign structures and implementing measurement solution (derive actionable insights, synthesize results into recommendations).
- -You'll oversee planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimization of campaigns (watch budget spend, run internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimization and real time targeting recommendations).
- Show motivation, passion & dedication towards our partners and goals. Display eagerness to have strong impact internally and externally that translates into concrete change at industry, regional & global level.
- Willing to learn, grow, push yourself out of your comfort zone, to be challenged and challenge others to achieve the best outcome for Facebook and our partners.
- Have good relationship and communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and data analysis that results in delivering actionable insights/recommendations.
- Project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail. Be able to prioritize your work, focus on impact and take initiatives.
- Familiarity with Facebook's advertising products and solutions
- Understanding of the Online Services / Media industries and Startup ecosystem in the Middle East, and key clients within it preferred
- Experience leading initiatives with support from team/manager
- Experience supporting the execution of account growth strategy and action plans as part of a team
- Ability to guide adoption of products/solutions and influence external & internal partners
- Advanced Excel skills and data (tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau or SQL)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate solutions
- Experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies (online & traditional media)
- Experience aligning solutions and measurement to client business objectives
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing media, measurement, and creative strategy
- Experience presenting to external partners at a variety of levels
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimizations/recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships & influence internal and external partners - anticipating challenges and objections, providing solutions and guidance with support
- Fluent Arabic speaker preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top