Client Solutions Manager
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook’s Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
- Lead a small portfolio of Facebook’s top brand and agency partners through all advertising related aspects of their presence on the Facebook platform.
- Work within an account team to develop and grow deeper partnerships with clients.
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns.
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity.
- Derive in-market research and insights to inform opportunities to improve products and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with product, measurement, marketing and engineering teams to build scalable solutions.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- 6+ years of experience in analytical or commercial field instead.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Proven communication and project management skills.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies
- Experience working with SQL or statistics packages such as Stata/R/SPSS/Matlab
- English is required.
- Coding skills.
- Able to speak Spanish.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top