Client Solutions Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook's Global Marketing Solutions team is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 500, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical, and technical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Lead a portfolio of Facebook's top brand and agency partners through all advertising related aspects of their presence on the Facebook platform.
- Work within an account team to develop and grow deeper partnerships with clients.
- Leverage large and abstract datasets to provide easily understandable and actionable insights for advertising campaigns.
- Identify and manage internal projects to enhance productivity.
- Derive in-market research and insights to develop opportunities to improve products and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with product, measurement, marketing and engineering teams to build scalable solutions.
- Develop strategic frameworks for account growth thinking short & long term.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- 8+ years of experience in analytical or commercial field instead.
- Self starter with the ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Proven communication and project management skills.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online advertising and/or measurement methods and technologies.
- Experience working with SQL or statistics packages such as Stata/R/SPSS/Matlab.
- Proven strategic thinking & problem solving mindset.
- Fluency in English.
- Coding skills.
- Able to speak Spanish.
- Experience in Regional Latin America Market.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top